Monday, August 31, 2009

What I have read the past year

Well this past year I have read variety of books in my English class my senior year. I don't recall the names though. Otherwise I don't read that much, but while i was in Aruba for vacation this winter I started the book "Twilight" and finished it that week. I'm now reading the book "New Moon", the second Twilight book.
I didn't really didn't get interested in the books we read in English class. I really enjoy the Twilight books. There the type of books you start reading and then you can't stop reading,because you always want to know whats going to happen next. I enjoy the books that catch your eye by wanting to know whats going to happen next, they keep you interested .
I decided to read the "twilight" book because I saw the movie in the theater and I really enjoyed it. Then one of my friends told me the book was even better, so i decided to start it on my way to Aruba. Then I decided to start the "New Moon" this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment