Thursday, September 10, 2009

blog2 respond to a reading from a class

In the reading i decided to do, I was not unclear of anything. The reading I did was chapter 3 in the book "Writting with Confidence". The reasons why i was not unclear after reading it is everything is broken down so nicely in different sections. It also helped by having many different examples on each subject they were talking about. They also had questions so you can test your self if u know it or understand it or not.
If I don't understand something in the material im reading I will read it over, that works most of the time. It also helps by going over the bold words. I also try to get those done or study for test. Another thing I may do is do the questions or excercises that go with the reading. It always helps me by testing myself to find out what i do know and what i don't know , so you can study harder on the stuff your not clear on.
I have problems studying when there is dectractions. The way i try to keep dectractions away is by making sure my cell phone is on silent and the tv's are shut off where im studyin at. Another thing that makes hard for me to study is when im very confortable because then i start to doze off or day dream. It also is hard for me to study when there is nothing i can go by or study off of. The way i study best is when i get quized from someone after studying the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment