Tuesday, October 27, 2009

blog 4- social issue

I choose Obama Health care plan for my social issue. I choose it beacuse I think there should be some changes in it. Another reason it affects all of us in some way. We will also be losing some of our freedom.

One of the reason it should be changed. I don't think it right the government will be running our healthcare. They will start to gain to much power. We will start to lose our freedom that we are suppose to have in America. The taxes will also start to rise even more. ALso our health care quality may go down. We all want our healthcare to be the best , because we are talking about our lives here.

It affects all of our lives not just mine. There will be lots of changes if this goes through, some for the good, but also for the bad.There is a lot we need to think about before this all goes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment