Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Theme Song

I would have two theme songs. They would occur at different times. Both of the songs that I have choosen for my theme song are about having a good time in life. The first song is MAn I Feel Like a Woman" by Shania Twain. The second song would be "Girls just want to have fun" by Cyndi Lauper.

I choose "Man I Feel Like a Woman" because its about having a good time without having any worries. There just sometimes were you just need to let go and have a good time and forget about all your worries and just go totally crazy with your girls.

I also choose "Girls just want to have fun" because I love to go out with my girls and have a fun time. Sometimes you need to let go of all the serious stuff and just go have fun for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment